Saturday, November 7, 2009

Viral Disease Of Orange

Conceptual Explanation for difference or a Jacques (Conceptual Photo No. 027)


Dear reader,

I see you have understood nothing. And as I see you tu. I'm in My greatest fault for not posting for so long, you have no excuse. I do not mean by this that I have, I mean even though you Ace, I do not want to hear.

So here, because obviously you are well resigned to not use the tiny all nerve centers, housed in your skull, which serves you a brain, I'll try to explain it to you in simpler terms . That's why I chose these two pictures today similar but yet different. First, I want you to think if only a small second: what is this disparity is so important why I worry so much? I'll leave a little bit of white to remove any temptation a being as corrupt as you may wish to suffer.


















So? Found? Well I was counting in my too lenient and give you the answer, but here, I pulled myself in hand and changed his mind. All you have to wait. Although

to you, Your model
everyone,
Me
Conceptual Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment