Sunday, June 27, 2010

Best Sock Masterbation

White Concept or Plea Burg (Conceptual Photo No. 031)

Dear reader,

Here is a completely new interpretation of the novel White unusual and innovative. I am pleased to present the White chez Soi , a novel concept that will be all the rage among upper middle class in a few weeks. So you ruez before the increase in demand and at the same time prices!

We have here a model as new as new, inexperienced as extraordinary. Originality is what the public wants today! Well here, and more than you can bear! For I must confess, my goal is Machiavellian: I expect you drown, strangle you, you bury, overwhelm you, bury you, spoil you and bury you under My boundless genius, my infinite imagination and creativity My originality unprecedented!

What rogue, scoundrel and malfaitrice, you say you maybe. Alas, I can not give you wrong, after the unusual tirade above, but note however that this speech is surprising and daring than its falsity, illusory and unreal.

Please believe, dear reader, my feelings the most hypocritical and sophisticated.

Sincerely, Your
model to everyone,
Me
Conceptual Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment