Friday, October 1, 2010

Prior For Rome Totaly War

Suite Conceptual Analysis Conclusive (Conceptual Photo No. 035) Window

Dear reader,

Having not been very inspired lately , I unfortunately could not finish my previous article. But do not worry, My genius is back!

Now for the photographic analysis of the previous picture. I spoke contrast. Maybe you did not understand the extent of the impact of this word in this picture: the black wall that appears here is actually a pristine white! This allows us very quickly to assume that the deeper meaning of this picture will be that what looks black is actually white. That would be a satisfactory answer: Imagine the number of subjects, the number of debates, the number of reflections that could leave it this humble photograph taken by Me! But it would be going too fast. For the hidden meaning is not here in the most obvious but most subtle and enigmatic detail!

This would ruin your day that you reveal. In addition, there are already far too many exclamation points in this article to my taste, and if I had wanted to continue in the way of good taste, I had had to add one more after the response, which would began to be so ugly that my reputation would have been a intergalactic so slightly affected.

Sincerely, Your
model to everyone,
Me
Conceptual Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment