Friday, December 17, 2010

Letter From New Doctor

Fallen Conceptual Inspiration or fleeting (Conceptual Photo No. 036)

Dear reader,
Here is my new picture Conceptual, showing the snow, and as so aptly Mr. Baudelaire , "r ien n ' equal in length the lame days - When under heavy flakes of snowy years - The Boredom , fruit of dreary incuriosity - Takes the proportions of immortality .. "Finally, I'm not sure I understood, but extremely difficult to convince me that you are well.
In addition, my survey is completed. Having voted overwhelmingly (93%) for " No, this blog is sublime in its conceptual apparatus and
change upset my system of values
Universal. So I wanted to thank you , Conceptual
Girl try to make us more open to
concepts and appeal of the absurdity of Life. "
I think I will change anything, because it
upset your system universal values,
and I'll tell you anything, dear reader, to try to
you make more open to the concepts and appeal
the absurdity of life.
Sincerely,
your model to everyone,
Me
Conceptual Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment