Monday, January 17, 2011

Mouse Not Responding Smoothly

Contrast Concept or Attention well deserved (Conceptual Photo No. 037)

Dear reader,
Here is a beautiful picture Conceptual course taken by me. It's not often that I publish a picture as beautiful but they are not, however, these that inspire me most, knows why. The model here
this is partially or almost completely in shadow, while she is under a light source lamp that is this important already seen repeatedly, illustrating completely, see perfectly the notion of contrast that I would like to review with you today. See, I already addressed, but now it has become inevitable in the photograph and we found even in the most exclusive blogs, I'll have to explain it to you so that you do not misunderstand not its meaning or my intentions.
The concept of contrast is, in itself, I must confess willingly, a concept kitsch, outdated and overly exciting. Understand: how easy interpretations of happy endings, corruption dishonest, fraudulent sophistry can we design from a simple picture of contrasts? I tell you straight out: an infinity almost immeasurable. And yet, how about me, how is it that You, Conceptual Girl Genius greatest photograph of all time, beautiful Goddess of the Concept, beautiful Empress of Good Taste, how is it that you you down to degrading practices such as the use of buzzwords and the wind so that they become cool? Well I'll answer for you warn. Yep! to warn you! For whatever you think, dear reader, into what abyss of beliefs you thought, I'll be frank with you, not that I have mercy on your ears: you do not know much, compared to my huge and daunting to know, and although there are many things that you think you understand, I will admit that you are somewhat limited. But do not despair: that's why I'm here to open your eyes! Here is my
warning: despite the rhetoric that large speakers can serve you on a silver platter with all the charisma can imagine on contrasting images, despite all these nonsensical interpretations that have yet to air so logical and meaningful, keep a critical mind!
And now, on this magnificent sentence that you will reach a higher level in the Supreme Understanding of Life, I'll leave you.
Sincerely, Your
model to everyone,
Me
Conceptual Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment