Sunday, February 20, 2011

Advance Emi Calculator

recycling imposed

Photo: Robert Skinner, http://www.cyberpresse.ca/

Subject most often unsightly
what drives the streets of our cities
which makes the happiness of too many people
I pass thee
I'll fill my overfull.
And I ignore you.
Like I misses you,
You who satisfied my surplus
And I ignores you,
You who has no choice
You who eats little.
I misses you
and I do not stop,
I throw my garbage
but one look
without a single thinking for you.
You who watches me and waits,
waiting to see and take
I do not want,
the remains of my desires
waste of my whims.
Not a chance
but a luxury
can still have a choice between
discard or keep
This is not a fatality
but also a chance
can find
few grams of happiness
in those bins too satisfied.

Photo: Sophie.P

0 comments:

Post a Comment