Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tatoo Designs For Sale

Burnout








I think the straw that broke the camel is the mail No. 221 Tatiana Blougovskaia-Grossemichievski, this young princess exiled Ugandan fallen Pakistan.
His poignant recounting her forced exile following the assassination of his father (vaguely banana viceroy of Zanzibar East) by the faction's Revolutionary Party of The League Of Fierce eaters of raw endive is heartbreaking.
And her fight to repatriate $ 42 million (of which she is the sole heiress) stranded at the National Bank of Toudukistan is staggering.
So of course when it kindness, despite all these existential crap it faces, you propose to share with you half of his inheritance if you'll help him recover as foisting the coordinates your account, emotion t'étreint beyond the possible and in a burst of pure compassion for the broken destiny, you want to cry (or howl).
-
That's it.

I leave you, I have my transcendental meditation that begins with the feet in 5 minutes. I must revise my pranayama the left nostril.

Cuicui.

0 comments:

Post a Comment