Monday, November 15, 2010

Bangkok Brazilian Wax

Futurism to Conceptual or Apha pth root (Photo Conceptual No. 036) or

Dear reader,
Indeed, what would the concept without Concept? And what's more conceptual, say with assurance that no picture with the title the "picture", I ask you sincerely!
Yet despite this the best taste, I will disappoint you. I know you'll be sorry to hear that, but I have yet to announce you as soon as possible, otherwise see you languish. So I start with any intellectual honesty that I provided: I will not follow the basic principle of logic that would require me to give here the description of the previous picture (which, I grant you, frankly, n was not a photo, but hey, hey, concept design, do not forget, eh, it must be a small bang from time to time, I would not bother you), in the following article explanation for this photograph it, and so on (I assume correctly that you understand, given the natural disposition with which you are (e) s, so I stopped in my logical-mathematical explanation that might annoy you) because You see, I do not see me locked up behind bars for Internet decency for which the concept is fixed and does not change much.
So much for the thirty-sixth Conceptual Photo:
Admire the avant-garde! Venerate the temerity! Flatten the front of futurism extravagant! I managed to get a conceptual picture of snow (not taking my care, I assure you) before it snows! Want to know my secret? Well I'll give it to you because you see the inspiration to Me miraculously given today at a time when I should be working like a beast of burden to prepare for my exams that are fast approaching put me in a great mood. I have an acquaintance, actually a friend of my father, who travels through time. Incredible, I tell you, well not that much, because the man is a magician. He agreed to move for me, despite the extreme fatigue it engenders, to get a picture that I Conceptual-Future has taken a few months! So something you do not return.
Well, on this beautiful syntax expressional final, I leave you to your thoughts.
Sincerely, Your
model to everyone,
Me
Conceptual Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment