Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gay Cruising Areas Heathrow

of heredity in boorishness




[Means Bad Faith / ON]

So far I have failed to establish the identity of this "wicked witch" His Serene boorishness which alludes.
Probably his imagination playing tricks on him ...
Unless this is the portrait of Fernande Tata enthroned derogatory, buffet lounge ...

Halala! Children.
These wonderful beings steeped in candid and frank boorishness terrors!
alas I make myself clearly, my daughter seems to have inherited the rough and rustic delicacy of its snout sire.
...
...
...
...
...
...
The camel!

PS WARNING! The first of up to utters "The truth comes out of the mouths of babes", I curse his cuticles over 28 generations of ingrown toenails.

PS2 The first of yourself that says the pajamas of Grumeau is super ugly ... Er ... ... ... Yes ... Well ... It's true ... It is super ugly ... But it is a gift from Tata Fernande.
Tata Fernande ... If you read me ... I cordially greet you ...

PS3 If you dream of having the address of my barber, send me an email to jaimetatouffe@crindeponey.rbag

PS4: Not my gown is not a gift from Tata Fernande. Why does this matter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment