Monday, November 1, 2010

What Is The Cost Of Make Up Brush

White Silence Silence

Silence ...

Such a small cellar where you can touch the roof of our fingerprints and whose walls are so thick that it leaves neither enter nor leave any noise.
Like the depth of the ocean where the only human ear can not hear the noise of the movement of fish and other aquatic fauna.

Empty! Empty words, empty of ideas and inspiration .... Only my dreams, my hopes, my desires and my expectations invade my brain that, over time, becomes a simple counter.
Empty! Vacuum of desire, desire and energy ... Only these few days past and future happiness flooded my mind. My calendar is only a few weeks of life too short this year.

Silence ... My next bit of life is announced in 78 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment